My role is to guide and support you as we create your ceremony together. Most importantly, as a registered Civil Celebrant, I will ensure that all the legal obligations and requirements are met for your lawful marriage.
Choosing your celebrant is one of the most important decisions you will make as your ceremony will be something you will remember for many years to come. I love seeing the smile on every couples face when they are finally married. We can select poems, vows and readings, as well as any rituals and symbols that are meaningful or culturally significant to you. It would be my pleasure to share this day with you, as your celebrant and make it truly special.I will make sure the ceremony runs smoothly and most importantly attend to all legal requirements. This day is the beginning of your life together, it’s also your time to share your love with family and friends, and I understand how memorable you want it to be.
My service as your celebrant includes:
- Preparation of legal paper work and lodgement with Births, Deaths & Marriages, including Certificate of Marriage
- First meeting and lodgement of Notice of Intended Marriage
- Provide resources – vows, verses, sample ceremonies
- Creation of your personalised ceremony
- On-site rehearsal
- Wedding Ceremony
- Register your marriage with the Department of Births, Deaths & Marriages
- Cordless PA system with microphone
- Signing table & chair (if required)
- All stationery, emails & phone calls